11 Copycat Recipes for Baking Ingredients: Recipes for Homemade Bisquick & More
Lemon-olive Oil Dressing – Clean Eating
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This simple and delicious Lemon-Olive Oil Dressing is perfect for salads, marinades and more. And it’s a clean eating recipe, too! You can whip up this Lemon-Olive Oil Dressing in minutes. An easy way to start clean eating is to start with your salad dressings. It just makes sense to put a clean eating dressing on your naturally clean eating salad. The dressing is so light and fresh tasting. We’ve also used it as a wonderful marinade for steak and chicken, and it would also be amazing drizzled over fresh veggies as a snack."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Great Gran's Greatest Goulash is going to make your winter blues disappear in no time. This recipe is hearty and full of flavor and… Continue reading: "Great Gran's Greatest Goulashvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Pumpkin Bars
- Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Instant Pot Beef Tongue
- Caramel Ginger Slice
- Instant Pot Shrimp And Sausage Gumbo Recipe
- Easy Dessert Popcorn
- Sautéed Potatoes With Spanish Mojo Picon
- Mozzarella Eyeballs
- Ghost Cookies
- Bat Oreo Truffles
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes