Baked Coffee Cake Doughnuts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"You love coffee cake, but do you love coffee cake DOUGHNUTS? The answer is yes. I know. You haven't tried them yet. The answer is still yes. These delicious doughnuts pair perfectly with your coffee for breakfast in the morning. They are a cinch to whip together and will be gone before you know it (better make a double batch to begin with!)"
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 3 cups white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 cups buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Who doesn't love a nice refreshing fruity dessert recipe that doesn't take a lot of effort? This Fruity Cake Mix Pudding Cake is a… Continue reading: "Fruity Cake Mix Pudding Cakevideocam"
- Sweet Pear-Filled Crescent Rolls
- Mini Cake Batter Cinnamon Buns
- Grandma's Biscuits and Gravy Casserole
- French Farmhouse Breakfast Cake
- Muffin Tin Breakfast Pies
- Make Ahead Breakfast Sandwiches
- Cottage Cheese Crepes
- Cake Batter Pancakes
- Cream Cheese Stuffed Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Easy Amish Breakfast Muffins
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes