Air Fryer Breakfast Empanadas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Air Fryer Breakfast Empanadas recipe is so easy. You fill pie dough with bacon, eggs, and cheese, then form the empanadas. You freeze them, then, when you're ready for breakfast, you can heat them up in the air fryer. They're a great make ahead breakfast, but also a great grab and go breakfast recipe because they're not messy at all. So you can heat them up and run out the door for a really easy hot breakfast."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bites are seriously one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make. Plus, they're absolutely… Continue reading: "Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bitesvideocam"
- Easy And Healthy Egg Muffin Cups
- Texas Huevos Rancheros Skillet
- Grandma's Biscuits and Gravy Casserole
- Baked Spanish Eggs With Tomatoes & Olives
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Ultimate Amish Breakfast Casserole
- Shareable Breakfast Pull Apart Bread
- Spinach Quiche
- Dump-and-Bake Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole
- Country Biscuits And Sausage Gravy
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes