Classic Dinner Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"During the summer it’s the wonderful sight of fresh berries and all their color that entice me to bake even when the weather’s too hot to even think about it. When Fall and Winter get here, fresh bread coming out of my oven to go along with the hearty soups we love fills my thoughts and satisfies my senses. Is there anything more comforting on a cold winter day than the aroma of bread baking, not for me. Which leads me to these amazing rolls. They were everything you could ever want in a dinner roll… soft, tender and delicious. "
Preparation Time1 hr 20 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Easy 7-Layer Potato Salad is the perfect solution to your potluck woes. Want to bring one of the most beloved potluck recipes to the… Continue reading: "Easy 7-Layer Potato Saladvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes