Creamy Shoepeg Corn
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Creamy Shoepeg Corn will kick up what would normally be a boring “open the can and heat it up” vegetable to an any night of the week side dish fit for a holiday or special occasion dinner. It only takes about ten minutes to make and have on the table. You’re not going to taste this and think “sweet”, the sugar adds a nice balance to the rich cream and butter. It’s there, but it’s not in your face there. Creamy Shoepeg Corn…an easy kicked up weeknight side dish you’re going to love, ENJOY! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Love apples? Love Bread? Love simplicity? You've come to the right recipe! If you're looking for a super easy shortcut recipe that… Continue reading: "Apple Pie Pull Apart Loafvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken And Broccoli Crescent Braid
- Smothered Pork Chops
- Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Banana Milk
- Bacon Apple Pecan Stuffed French Toast
- Red Curry Potato Leek Soup
- Raspberry Protein Oatmeal Muffins Recipe
- Sheet Pan Roasted Red Pepper Chicken And Vegetables
- Healthy Kale And Sausage Soup With Cauliflower Rice (whole30 And Paleo)
- Healthy Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes