4-Ingredient Cinnamon Twists
If you love cinnamon dessert recipes, you'll love this super easy recipe for 4-Ingredient Cinnamon Twists! These cinnamon bread sticks are made with refrigerated dough, so making them is as easy as dipping the dough into butter, then a cinnamon sugar mixture, then twisting and baking. With just four simple ingredients, this is one quick and easy dessert recipe that you can make anytime! The cinnamon twists are absolutely delicious and perfect for breakfast, dessert, or a snack. Watch the short video to see how to make them.
Cooking Time12 min
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- powdered sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line a cookie sheet with a baking mat or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl or plate, mix brown sugar and cinnamon until well combined.
- Separate the biscuit dough into long strips. Dip one piece of dough in the melted butter. Place it in the cinnamon sugar mix, and toss to coat until it's covered on all sides. Fold the dough in half and twist, then place on the baking sheet. Repeat with remaining bread dough.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool, then sprinkle with powdered sugar.