Gluten free Mock Rye Bread for Bread Machine
This Gluten-Free Mock Rye Bread For Bread Machine is a fantastic option for any meal. Gluten-free bread machine recipes don't get much better!
Looking for more ways to use your bread machine? Don't miss 24 Fantastic Bread Machine Recipes and Tips for Amazing Bread!
- 1 1/2 cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup rice bran
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1/2 cup potato starch flour
- 1 tablespoon xanthan (or guar) gum
- 1 tablespoon caraway seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup non-instant dry milk powder
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon orange peel, grated
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon fruit sweet
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- Follow directions for your particular bread machine. Use single rise setting.
- Wrap the bread in a towel for about 4 hours after it is done baking and then slice it thinly with an electric knife.
- Take individual slices of bread out the the freezer and then microwave about 30 seconds per slice.