Yogurt and Pumpkin Bread
This pumpkin bread recipe is so moist and delicious, you'll hardly believe it! The secret is the yogurt. It gives this pumpkin bread the perfect blend of moistness and acidity, and balances the sweetness of the raisins and sugar quite nicely.
- To check out more perfect pumpkin recipes, see our collection here.
- Looking for more ways to use your bread machine? Don't miss 24 Fantastic Bread Machine Recipes and Tips for Amazing Bread!
See this recipe and more in 55 Awesome Pumpkin Recipes.
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 3 cups bread flour
- 3 tablespoons wheat germ
- 3 tablespoons powdered milk
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/3 cup raisins
- Into your bread machine, place all ingredients (except the pecans and raisins) in the order suggested by your manual.
- Process on the raisin bread cycle.
- At the beep add the pecans and raisins and continue baking until done, according to your bread machine owner's manual.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Bread Machine Recipes"
Bread Machine Recipes
Bake almost any bread in the bread machine with these great bread machine recipes. Free bread machine recipes save you money for a staple food.
There are no records