Slow Cooker Beef Barbacoa
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Just like your favorite meat from Chipotle, this copycat Beef Barbacoa is a simple way to enjoy a flavorful, restaurant-quality meal at home. Best of all, the easy dinner is made in the slow cooker for tender, succulent beef with minimal effort! Whether you serve it tacos, quesadillas, on a salad in a rice bowl, this spicy beef barbacoa recipe is sure to be a hit with the whole family! It's a simple dump-and-run meal that simmers in the slow cooker all day, while you go about the rest of your business. There's nothing to stir or fiddle with, and when the meat is done is will be fall-apart tender and juicy! "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time8 hr
Slow Cooker Time HIGH4 hr
Slow Cooker Time LOW8 hr
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Candy Corn Nonalcoholic Punch
- Apple Pie Punch
- Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Recipe
- Apple Moscow Mule
- Parmesan Risotto
- Strawberry Rhubarb Overnight Protein Oats
- Dairy Free Pina Colada Ice Cream (nice Cream)
- Chocolate Nutella And Banana Crepes
- Instant Pot Creamy Chicken Pasta
- Slow Cooker Alfredo Chicken
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes