Lemon Burst Poke Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This fantastic Lemon Burst Poke Cake is very light, tangy and refreshing. Are you hooked yet? I was after I took my first bite, which turned into 2 pieces, and had to literally s t o p myself before I ate the whole cake! Lemon flavor is bursting through the cake because I used both Lemon Curd & lemon pudding. Top it with some Cool Whip. The whipped cream adds more lightness to the cake and it is SO luscious. I’ve also done it where I’ve taken 2 cups of whipping cream with 1/2 cup of powdered sugar and a tablespoon of vanilla extract and whipped it to a creamy whipped topping. Yum!! (that’s my favorite!)"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Perfect for a family party or a potluck dinner, recipes with jello are always crowd-pleasers. Strawberry Jello Pretzel Salad is… Continue reading: "Strawberry Pretzel Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Boston Cream Pie
- 5 Spanish Soups To Beat The Winter Blues
- Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies – With Whole Wheat Flour
- Caramel Bars
- Chocolate Lava Mug Cake
- Mini Pigs In A Blanket
- Apple Marmalade
- Pork Chops And Rice With Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- Slimming World Cheesy Chips In The Air Fryer
- Shrimp Scampi With Pasta
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes