Mom's Slow Cooker Meatloaf
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Just set it and forget it! You can "bake" a classic comfort food dinner in your slow cooker with this easy Crock Pot Meatloaf recipe! It's a family-friendly meal for your busiest nights. Since a standard oven-baked meatloaf requires about an hour to cook, we need to be home early enough to get it in the oven before supper. On busy weeknights when we're running around to soccer practices, PTO meetings, or late camp pick-ups, a Crock Pot dinner comes in very handy! I can prep it early in the day (or the night before), let it cook on my counter while we're gone, and then return at mealtime to a delicious homemade dinner. Needless to say, I was very excited when I realized that I could make Mom's meatloaf in my slow cooker!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time4 hr
Slow Cooker Time LOW4 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Classic Creamed Chipped Beef on Toast
- Slow Cooker or Oven-Baked Salisbury Steak
- Easy & Cheesy Beef-flavored Pizza
- Incredible Salisbury Steak
- Easy One Pan Beef Roast with Vegetables
- 4-Ingredient Baked Taquitos
- Smoked Brisket Tacos
- Cheeseburger Rollups
- 10-Minute Beef Teriyaki Skillet
- Old Fashioned Salisbury Steak
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes