Classic Prime Rib
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Prime Rib Roast is a classic holiday dinner that is easier to make than you think with just 4 ingredients. Oven, pressure cooker and slow cooker options included. Skip the steakhouse this year, and make a delicious Prime Rib at home you can serve with out Steakhouse Creamed Spinach and Dinner Rolls. One of the most classic main dishes to serve during the Holiday season is a Prime Rib Roast, yet it can be daunting for a home cook. Never fear, this will be your new go-to recipe for a perfect Prime Rib every time."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One bite of this Fluffy Cream Puff Cake and you will fall in love. This easy dessert recipe combines pudding, Cool Whip, chocolate,… Continue reading: "Fluffy Cream Puff Cakevideocam"
- The Best Pot Roast Recipe
- Easy Crescent Cabbage & Beef Bundles
- Classic Salisbury Steak Recipe
- Traditional Irish Corned Beef and Cabbage
- The Best Pot Roast You've Ever Made
- Italian Pot Roast
- Mom's Slow Cooker Meatloaf
- Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Sweet Peppers
- Grandma Dorothy's Beef and Bean Hotdish
- Easy Beef Enchiladas
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes