Chinese Pork Roast
What makes Chinese Pork Roast so delicious and lean is the soy sauce. The salts from the sauce tenderize the meat and give it a wonderfully subtle flavor that will make you love this recipe. Oven pot roast recipes are never this tender.
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 2 pounds boneless pork loin
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place pork in roasting pan or casserole. Combine soy sauce and ginger and pour over pork. Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour basting frequently.
- Combine sherry and honey and pour over pork. Bake another 30 minutes, basting frequently.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 10-15 minutes under foil. Slice and serve with pan joices on the side.
Read NextBudget Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry