Asian Noodles in Hoisin Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This recipe yields enough sauce mixture to serve 4 people. I usually make 2 noodle bowls and divide the rest of the sauce to freeze. Next time, just defrost one package and make some noodles. Woohoo! You have a nice and quick lunch right there!"
NotesI used Thai stir-fried rice noodle in this recipe, but any type of rice noodle works fine.
This sauce mixture freezes well. If you don’t have 4 people to serve, slim down the noodle amount and freeze the rest of the sauce for later, or double the recipe to make more sauce.
- 8 oz ground pork
- 8 oz edamame, shelled
- 8 oz extra firm tofu, diced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 5 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- shredded cucumbers for garnishing
- 8 oz wide rice noodles (please refer to the noodle package for serving amount)
Cook noodles according to the package instruction. Drain, divide into 4 bowls and set aside.
While cooking the noodles, start preparing the sauce mixture. In a sauté pan, heat up vegetable oil over high heat, add onion and sauté until fragrant (about 1 minute).
Add ground pork. Stir to brown (about 2 minutes).
Stir in hoisin sauce, soy sauce and tofu. Mix and cook for another minute.
Add edamame, stir until even. (Don’t cook edamame for too long, otherwise they get mushy.)
Divid sauce mixture into 4 portions and add into the noodle bowls. Top with shredded cucumbers and serve immediately. Mix well before eating. Enjoy!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Slow Cooker Korean Short Ribs
- Mongolian Beef Ramen Noodles
- Lettuce Sushi Rolls
- 30 Minute Ramen & Pork Stir Fry
- Grilled Teriyaki Pork Chops
- Tangerine, Beef, and Broccoli
- Homemade Chinese Food Recipes: 20 Recipes that Beat Takeout
- Baked Egg Rolls
- Pork Shu mei /dumplings/wontons
- Chinese Stir Fried Potatoes with Pork
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Fried Green Tomatoes
- Slow Cooker Cajun Red Beans And Rice
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
- Easy Pumpkin Oreo Pops
- Heavenly Pumpkin And Spiced Apple Cinnabon Rolls
- Easy Taco Bake
- Eggnog Custard With Crushed Peppermint
- Jalebi Recipe
- Chicken Lollipop Recipe
- Teriyaki Chicken, Egg Fried Rice With Vegetables
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes