We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"My daughter brings taco dip to all the parties and get-togethers she attends. We love it and there are never any leftovers. Cream cheese and sour cream are flavored with taco seasoning which marries deliciously with guacamole and refried beans. Everything is topped with our favorite fresh veggies in this 20-minute potluck favorite. If you need a tasty one-dish appetizer that’s easy to make and a definite crowd pleaser, you’ll definitely want to make this taco dip."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Cooking Vessel Size13 x 9 glass pan with lid
- 15 ounces can refried beans
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 12 ounces sour cream
- 1 3/25 ounce packet taco seasoning
- 16 ounces guacamole
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 cup green onion
- 1 cup red or orange bell pepper
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This recipe for Sour Cream Hash Brown Bake is the picture of comfort. Made with creamy cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and shredded… Continue reading: "Sour Cream Hash Brown Bakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Honey Garlic Chicken Legs
- Mediterranean Sheet Pan Sausage And Veggies
- Crispy Fried Chicken
- Allergy Friendly Easy Turkish Manti
- Bakery Style Triple Chocolate Cookies
- Watermelon Jello Shots
- Shrimp And Grits
- Kitchen Hacks: 12-ingredient Dry Rub For Ribs
- Shrimp And Crab Salad
- Ranch Hands' Bbq Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Spicy Coleslaw
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes