Spicy Citrus Mozzarella Bites
Looking for some simple appetizer recipes? Try Spicy Citrus Mozzarella Bites for a quick and easy appetizer that won't make you feel guilty for enjoying them so much. Simply put all the ingredients in a bowl, mix, and eat.
- 8 ounces fresh cherry-size Mozzarella balls (bocconcini), drained
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- zest of lemon
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- sea salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and serve immediately or chill in refrigerator until ready to eat.
Read NextSriracha Deviled Eggs
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Mar 03, 2016
How can anything so easy be so delicious! So 2 hours before church my son-in-law tells my daughter it's their night to bring a side dish! I helped her find this recipe and it was a hit-no leftovers. We cubed up fresh mozzarella and they got to marinate in the sauce for 90 minutes during the bible study.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use