Spicy Citrus Mozzarella Bites
Looking for some simple appetizer recipes? Try Spicy Citrus Mozzarella Bites for a quick and easy appetizer that won't make you feel guilty for enjoying them so much. Simply put all the ingredients in a bowl, mix, and eat.
- 8 ounces fresh cherry-size Mozzarella balls (bocconcini), drained
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- zest of lemon
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- sea salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and serve immediately or chill in refrigerator until ready to eat.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Appetizers"
Peruse our collection of the best recipes for appetizers on the web, including easy appetizers for parties, appetizer ideas for dinner, healthy appetizers, and much more!