We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"It doesn't get more Southern than a classic Pimento Cheese recipe. What a treat! This simple spread is made with sharp cheddar cheese, mayonnaise and pimentos for an easy appetizer with crackers or vegetables, or for a delicious sandwich filling. I was raised on pimento cheese, since it's one of my mom's all-time favorite foods. While I've tried zillions of versions over the years, this particular homemade pimento cheese recipe is the best I've ever tasted. An added bonus? You only need 3 ingredients and about 10 minutes of prep to whip up your own batch! "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Perfect Pork Chop Casserole Dinner will make your night elegant and delicious in just a few easy steps and what is better than that?… Continue reading: "Perfect Pork Chop Casserole Dinnervideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dried Blueberries
- Sour Cream Chicken
- Flourless Nutella Brownies
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- Chocolate Berry Frozen Yogurt Bark
- White Chicken Enchilada
- Sour Cream Chicken Enchilada Dip
- Sauteed Zucchini And Tomatoes
- Crunchy Ice Cream Topping
- Cheesecake Fruit Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes