Pico de Gallo Salsa
Lime Fresh Mexican Grill is one of most popular dining destinations at the Promenade in Coconut Creek, Florida. Its fast-casual, fresh appetizers such as pico de gallo, are perfect to serve this football season.
Like this appetizer recipe and want more? Download the 39 Appetizers and Party Pleasers free eCookbook!
LIke this recipe? Be sure to download the Free 27 Simple Mexican Recipes eCookbook today!
- 2 medium fresh tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 Spanish onion, diced
- 1 bunch cilantro, thoroughly washed and minced
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Juice from 4 limes
- Add diced tomatoes, onions and cilantro in a large bowl.
- Cut limes in half; squeeze into mix.
- Add salt, and mix all ingredients thoroughly.