Jalapeno & Cheddar Hush Puppies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"The other day I just felt like hush puppies. I mean I felt like eating hush puppies. There is a big difference there. Now plain hush puppies were NOT appealing to me. However the thought of adding jalapenos and cheddar seemed yummy and delicious. This was the beginning of my new recipe! My what the difference that made when it came to hush puppies The spicy little sweet fried balls of love just melted in my mouth."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Zucchini Parmesan Crisps
- Three Cheese Garlic Bombs With Homemade Dough
- Unbelievably Easy Crescent Sausage Bites
- Copycat PF Chang's Lettuce Wraps
- Baked Zucchini Bites
- Reuben Crescent Rolls
- Wisconsin Cheese Curds
- Easy Crab Rangoon Recipe
- 33 Appetizer Party Recipes and Easy Dessert Recipes
- Party Cheese Ball
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Grandma's Magic Custard Cake
- Sunday Beef Pot Roast
- Mutton Kabab
- White Chocolate Cheesecake With Strawberries
- Lemon and Raspberry Cheesecake
- Curd Lamb Curry
- Indian-Spiced Chicken With Chickpea (Kabuli Channa)
- Slow Cooked Chili con Carne
- Keto Cheesecake
- 30 Minute Potato Corn Chowder
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes