Healthy Pumpkin Pie Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Fall is my favorite time of year thanks to the crisp air and beautiful colors of changing leaves. This year I decided to welcome my favorite season with a small, impromptu celebration. I had some apples from a recent visit to a nearby apple orchard and wanted to incorporate them into our party; so I threw together an easy, healthy pumpkin pie dip to serve with them. It takes just a few minutes to make since it only contains 5 ingredients. I didn’t even tell my kids it was healthy since they were convinced it tasted just like pumpkin pie!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bites are seriously one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make. Plus, they're absolutely… Continue reading: "Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bitesvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes