Ham Salad Pear Bites
By: Christie Daruwalla from fooddonelight.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Use up leftover ham in these easy, healthy and low calorie Ham Salad Pear Bites appetizer recipe. What do you do when you have leftover Slow Cooker Teriyaki Ham? You make Lightened Ham Salad, of course. Moreover, you use that ham salad to make a new, quick and easy appetizer, Ham Salad Pear Bites. Your family will especially love the hint of jalapeno on top. In fact think of Ham Salad Pear Bites as the perfect appetizer recipe. First you have a crunchy fresh slice of pear. Second the sweet pear slices are topped with a creamy and savory lightened ham salad. Third to bring all the flavors together, top these healthy appetizers with fresh jalapeno and chives. Also add a sprinkle of fresh black pepper."
Preparation Time15 min
- Ham salad
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Zucchini Parmesan Crisps
- 33 Appetizer Party Recipes and Easy Dessert Recipes
- Quick Appetizer Recipes: 19 Party Dip Recipes
- Aunt Bee's Sausage and Cheese Squares
- Easy Crab Rangoon Recipe
- 39 Appetizer Recipes and Party Pleasers Free eCookbook
- Texas Cowboy Caviar
- Easy Italian Bruschetta
- Buffalo Chicken "Cupcakes"
- Baked Zucchini Bites
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes