Delicious Bacon Straws Appetizer
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Bacon and Breadsticks! How much more simple can it get? The bacon straws are easy to make and go well with anything else you're serving because hey, it's bacon! There is a little bit of an art to wrapping the bacon around the breadstick, but it's very easy once you get the hang of it! And the bonus is you get to eat all the 'ugly' ones so there's really no downside to this at all! "
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time5 min
Cooking Time12 min
- 12 slices bacon, cut in half
- 24 rosemary breadsticks
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 Cup grated parmesan cheese
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Perfect Pork Chop Casserole Dinner will make your night elegant and delicious in just a few easy steps and what is better than that?… Continue reading: "Perfect Pork Chop Casserole Dinnervideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dried Blueberries
- Sour Cream Chicken
- Flourless Nutella Brownies
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- Chocolate Berry Frozen Yogurt Bark
- White Chicken Enchilada
- Sour Cream Chicken Enchilada Dip
- Sauteed Zucchini And Tomatoes
- Crunchy Ice Cream Topping
- Cheesecake Fruit Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes