Deep Fried Mac And Cheese Balls Appetizer
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Crisp and crunchy on the outside, creamy and cheesy on the inside. These deep fried mac and cheese balls appetizer is a delight that all will enjoy. Hopefully there’s enough goodness to keep everyone satisfied. Ingredients 1 (15 oz.) can Chef Boyardee Mac & Cheese 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese 1 1/2 cup pimento cheese spread 2 cups shredded Colby Jack cheese peanut oil for frying 4 cups Italian breadcrumbs 1 teaspoon paprika 2 teaspoons chili powder 1 teaspoon ground black pepper 1 teaspoon sugar 1/2 teaspoon salt 8 eggs 1/2 cup milk "
Makes32 fried balls
Preparation Time6 hr 40 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Easy 7-Layer Potato Salad is the perfect solution to your potluck woes. Want to bring one of the most beloved potluck recipes to the… Continue reading: "Easy 7-Layer Potato Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Peanut Butter And Jelly Bars
- Kinder Bueno Brownies
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Baked Lemon Chicken Breast
- Chicken Tray Bake With Potatoes
- Chicken Pesto Pasta
- Strawberry Stuffed French Toast
- Fun Cookie Monster Cupcakes
- Sheet Pan Chicken Dinner
- Blueberry Cake With Lemon Glaze
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes