Cheesy Vegetable Triangles
Easy-to-make, colorful and delicious, it's what any appetizer recipe wants to be. Make them for your next party and impress you guests with this finely seasoned bite-sized hors d'oeuvre.
Preparation Time15 min
- 1/4 cup whipped cream cheese
- 4 slices Pepperidge Farm® Very Thin 100% Whole Wheat Bread or Pepperidge Farm Very Thin Sliced White Bread, toasted
- 1 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 1/4 cup canned beats, diced and drained
- fresh dill weed sprigs, to taste
Spread 1 tablespoon cream cheese on each bread slice. Divide the cucumber and beets among the bread slices.
Cut the bread slices diagonally in quarters. Top with the dill sprigs.