Cheesy Vegetable Triangles
Easy-to-make, colorful and delicious, it's what any appetizer recipe wants to be. Make them for your next party and impress you guests with this finely seasoned bite-sized hors d'oeuvre.
Preparation Time15 min
- 1/4 cup whipped cream cheese
- 4 slices Pepperidge Farm® Very Thin 100% Whole Wheat Bread or Pepperidge Farm Very Thin Sliced White Bread, toasted
- 1 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 1/4 cup canned beats, diced and drained
- fresh dill weed sprigs, to taste
Spread 1 tablespoon cream cheese on each bread slice. Divide the cucumber and beets among the bread slices.
Cut the bread slices diagonally in quarters. Top with the dill sprigs.
Read NextJalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs