Cheese Straws Made Easy With Puff Pastry
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Cheese Straws are easy and delicious. They are the perfect appetizer for your next party and are easily prepped using frozen puff pastry. If you have never worked with frozen puff pastry it is cinch to work with. The most difficult thing is remembering to remove it from the freezer forty five minutes before you want to work with it! Are you doing any entertaining for the holidays? We always do a little entertaining through out the year so having lots of amazing appetizers comes in very handy. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Cookie Crusted Cheesecake Bars are quite possibly the easiest and most delicious morsels you'll ever make! If you love cheesecake and… Continue reading: "Cookie Crusted Cheesecake Barsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Creamy Parmesan Mushroom Chicken
- Buttered Parsley Potatoes
- Creamed Peas
- Pasta Puttanesca With Spicy Tuna
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- Sesame Thyme Crusted Rack Of Lamb
- Potato, Spinach And Beef Casserole
- Green Jello Shots
- Shepherd's Pie
- Strong Immune System Fig Smoothie
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes