CRANBERRY BRIE CHICKEN BITES
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Holiday dinners with my family is an all-day affair. Guests usually arrive sometime mid-morning and we all gather in the kitchen finishing up the food planned for the day and it’s usually pretty late before anyone leaves. Especially at Thanksgiving when it’s really an all-day event since the girls usually head out for a little Black Friday shopping late in the day. So in addition to our typical dinner menu, I like to plan out easy finger foods that I can serve throughout the day. This year, these Cranberry Brie Chicken Bites will be going on all my holiday menus. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Easy Amish Breakfast Muffins couldn't be easier to make and will make your mornings a little bit sweeter! Made in a mini muffin… Continue reading: "Easy Amish Breakfast Muffinsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten Free Chess Pie
- Doritos Chicken Casserole
- Slutty Brownies
- Keto Chocolate Almond Joy Bark
- Cranberry Apple Smoothie
- Apple Cheesecake Pancakes
- Homestyle Chicken Salad
- Chicken Tamale Pie
- Strawberry Champagne Popsicles
- Cookies & Cream Brownies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes