CRANBERRY BRIE CHICKEN BITES
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Holiday dinners with my family is an all-day affair. Guests usually arrive sometime mid-morning and we all gather in the kitchen finishing up the food planned for the day and it’s usually pretty late before anyone leaves. Especially at Thanksgiving when it’s really an all-day event since the girls usually head out for a little Black Friday shopping late in the day. So in addition to our typical dinner menu, I like to plan out easy finger foods that I can serve throughout the day. This year, these Cranberry Brie Chicken Bites will be going on all my holiday menus. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
A soup recipe that contains bacon, ham, potatoes and 2 types of cheese, is one I'll be dreaming about. Say hello to the Ultimate… Continue reading: "Ultimate Comfort Potato Soupvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Healthy Slow Cooker Tomato Sauce
- Air Fryer Leg Of Lamb
- M&m Brownie Batter Dip Recipe
- Crustless Spinach Quiche
- Air Fryer Ham
- Ikea Lemon Dill Salmon In The Air Fryer
- Ham And Bean Soup
- Caribbean Chicken Pineapple Stew
- Pumpkin Chocolate Brownies (Vegan | Paleo | Gluten Free)
- How To Make THE BEST Sheet-Pan Roasted Vegetables
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes