Baked Jalapeno Poppers With Bacon Gluten Free
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Baked Jalapeno Poppers are incredible. What could possibly make them better? Wrap them in bacon! Woah, yeah! They’re gluten free and keto too! Mom and I served these baked jalapeno poppers with bacon for our Christmas Eve dinner as an appetizer. They were outstanding. Some of the jalapenos were a little hot. It’s possible that I might not have removed all the seeds and membranes so I’ll be careful with that next time. I may have removed all the seeds but some jalapenos are just hotter than others. Even a little hot, these baked bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers were incredible."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time55 min
Cooking Vessel SizeBaking Pan with Rack
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This 4-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake is, hands down, the easiest dump cake you will ever make. It requires three ingredients… Continue reading: "4-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Gummies
- Hearty Chickpea Curry Soup
- Buffalo Sauce Recipe (wing Sauce)
- Malai Khofta
- Beetroot And Chickpea Hummus
- Molten Chocolate Lava Cake
- Pizza Burgers
- Instant Pot Air Fryer Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Instant Pot Chilli Con Carne
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes