Baked Crab Cakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Made from crab meat, herbs and spices, and a refreshing sauce made from lime juice and Greek yogurt, these restaurant-quality baked crab cakes will be the star of your next family dinner or seafood cookout. When you take a bite, you’ll imagine that you’re sitting on the coast, listening to seagulls overhead and the waves lapping against the shore. It’s simple enough that anyone can make it, but so delicious that you’ll have to keep yourself from sneaking bites before dinner is served."
Makes12 Crab cakes
Preparation Time25 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Southern Red Velvet Cake
- Air Fryer Mince Pies
- Cranberry Sauce Bars
- Coconut Date Balls
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- No-knead Rosemary Bread
- Dehydrated Pear Chips
- Santa Hat Rice Krispie Treats
- Reindeer Rice Krispie Treats
- Eggnog Cookies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes