Baked Brie topped with Fig Jam
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Melting cheese moment with sweet fruity fig jam, what more does one want! This is a simple but truly amazing appetizer that can be prepared in just under 15 minutes with ease. The creamy and salty consistency of the brie with the sweet flavorful taste of the jam is a pair that is just beyond delicious! So go on try this combination and let your taste buds have a good time. Your family and friends won't be able to stop themselves eating cheesy melting brie with fig jam. Just pop this appetizer into the oven and enjoy taking the first cut. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Decadent Cream Cheese Banana Bread is just what the name promises decadent! If you never thought to combine cream cheese and banana… Continue reading: "Decadent Cream Cheese Banana Breadvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Festive Grilled Cheese
- Cranberry Cookies
- Swedish Tea Ring
- Warm Gingerbread Cake With Calvados Caramel Sauce.
- Holiday Cake Mix Bars
- Cranberry White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Healthy Slow Cooker Tomato Sauce
- Air Fryer Leg Of Lamb
- M&m Brownie Batter Dip Recipe
- Crustless Spinach Quiche
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes