Baked Brie topped with Fig Jam
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Melting cheese moment with sweet fruity fig jam, what more does one want! This is a simple but truly amazing appetizer that can be prepared in just under 15 minutes with ease. The creamy and salty consistency of the brie with the sweet flavorful taste of the jam is a pair that is just beyond delicious! So go on try this combination and let your taste buds have a good time. Your family and friends won't be able to stop themselves eating cheesy melting brie with fig jam. Just pop this appetizer into the oven and enjoy taking the first cut. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Easy is an understatement. This Boston Cream Poke Cake could not be simpler to make! If you have a box of cake mix and an oven, you're… Continue reading: "Easy Boston Cream Poke Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Applesauce
- Healthy No-bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars
- Peanut Butter Cup Explosion Cookies
- Sweet Potato Pie
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- 5-ingredient No Bake Eclair Cake
- Plum Crumble With Vanilla Ice Cream
- Caprese Skewers With Pesto Dipping Sauce
- Mediterranean Fish Stew With Aioli | French Bourride Recipe
- Chocolate Chip CBD Cookies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes