Bacon Wrapped Little Smokies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These bacon wrapped little smokies have been one of my favorite appetizers since I was a kid! Smoked sausages are wrapped in crispy bacon and smothered in sticky brown sugar. A game day or party must-have! When my mom first gave me this recipe it was nothing more than a few vague directions on a slip of paper. There are only three ingredients to these addictive appetizers, but the first time I made them on my own they didn’t taste as good as hers always do."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time40 min
Cooking Vessel Size13 x 9 baking dish
- 1 pound bacon
- 14 ounces little smoked sausages
- 1 cup brown sugar
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Cookie Crusted Cheesecake Bars are quite possibly the easiest and most delicious morsels you'll ever make! If you love cheesecake and… Continue reading: "Cookie Crusted Cheesecake Barsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Creamy Parmesan Mushroom Chicken
- Buttered Parsley Potatoes
- Creamed Peas
- Pasta Puttanesca With Spicy Tuna
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- Sesame Thyme Crusted Rack Of Lamb
- Potato, Spinach And Beef Casserole
- Green Jello Shots
- Shepherd's Pie
- Strong Immune System Fig Smoothie
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes