Amish Peanut Butter Spread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I love easy delicious recipes like this! Amish Peanut Butter Spread has only 7 ingredients in it. I’m going to bet that you probably have everyone of them in your pantry already. Ok, maybe, you’ll have to get the marshmallow creme on your next grocery run, but the rest of the ingredients, you got this Sweetie. (And why get it on your next run when you can order marshmallow creme on Amazon, am I right?) This delicious peanut butter spread has a slight cook time that amounts to a total of about 10 minutes. It also has a refrigeration time of about 30 minutes after the cook time, to thicken it. This peanut butter spread is easy to make and perfect not only for everyday use but parties as well. Amish Peanut Butter Spread can be used as an appetizer using fresh fruits or veggies such as celery or carrots or pretzels! I absolutely love the flavors or sweet and salty together. It can also be used as a spread for toast or bagels for a quick breakfast. This one’s a keeper Kids, ENJOY! "
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One-Pan Double Chocolate Cake will be your new, favorite, easy cake recipe! This is one of those chocolate cake recipes that everyone… Continue reading: "One-Pan Double Chocolate Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Blueberry Streusel Muffins
- Creamy Chicken And Asparagus
- Air Fryer French Fries
- Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
- Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs
- Banana Bread
- Carrot Cake Pancakes
- 20 Minute Creamy Kale Pasta
- Chewy Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bars
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes