Air Fryer Onion Rings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Air Fryer Onion Rings are a cinch to make and they stay much crispier than deep fried onions rings without all the added calories and fat. To give them the best crispy breading they are first dipped in buttermilk and eggs, then in seasoned flour, back in the buttermilk and eggs, and then in panko breadcrumbs. My family just can’t get enough of these flavorful onions rings. If anyone is running late for dinner simply pop them back into the air fryer for a couple of minutes to warm them up and they taste just like they did when you first air fried them. I love to serve them with my Classic Patty Melt or Reuben Sandwich."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
For a dish that will make dinner easy as 1, 2, 3, look no further than the World's Most Irresistible Chicken. This chicken dinner is… Continue reading: "World's Most Irresistible Chickenvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sausage And Cheese Grits Casserole
- Biscuits And Sausage Gravy
- Grilled Adobo Chicken Burritos
- Black Eyed Pea Salad
- New England Shrimp Rolls
- Instant Pot Quinoa Black Bean Salad
- Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese
- Carrot Cake Bars
- Easy Strawberry Mousse
- Ultimate Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes