7 Layer Bean Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This 7 Layer Bean Dip is a favorite at every festive gathering! Layers of refried beans, guacamole, taco sour cream, cheese and fresh veggies come together for the ultimate appetizer. With crunchy, salty tortilla chips it’s an easy snack for the family! This recipe comes from my mother-in-law, who has served the dip at just about every family gathering for the last 15 years. It always disappears fast, so I know that you will love it, too!"
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time30 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Grandma's Magic Cake is unbelievably easy to make and delicious. This is the perfect type of cake to serve anytime during the day.… Continue reading: "Grandma's Magic Cake Recipevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Soft Gingerbread Man Cookies
- Air Fryer Ham & Cheese Sandwich
- Marmite And Chili Baked Chicken Wings
- Raspberry Tiramisu
- Easy Stovetop Mac And Cheese
- Spicy Chipotle Chicken Pasta – Cheesecake Factory Copycat
- Sheet Pan Chicken Lemon Asparagus
- Easy Pineapple Chicken Recipe
- Cheesy Ham And Corn Casserole
- Easy Drunken Noodles
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes