Veg Hakka Noodles Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
" Simple homestyle Veg Hakka Noodles recipe with refreshing flavours made with delicious sauces, extremely comforting recipe and on your table under 15mins!This Hakka Noodles recipe is so easy to make, all you need to prep the ingredients before-hand and make the veg Hakka Noodles rapidly! The recipe of Hakka Noodles requires any type of vegetables, the sauces are so simple and quite easily available in the market. There are so many different ways of making vegetable Hakka Noodles, this taste just the Chinese restaurant take away."
Notes1.vegetables: You any type of vegetables like carrot, capsicum, broccoli, beans or cabbage. Chop or shred the vegetables thinly.
2.Keep your vegetables prepared before you start to begin cooking. Do not cook the vegetables so soft, it has to be crunchier.
3. Wok: If you have a wok or well-seasoned cast iron pan use them to make Hakka Noodles, that gives you no stick noodles.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you love being able to have the best of both worlds when it comes to dessert and breakfast, you're going to adore this Heavenly… Continue reading: "Heavenly Cinnamon Bun Pievideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Bisquick Peach Cobbler
- Broccoli Salad Recipe
- Instant Pot Mexican Quinoa
- Margarita Style Pork Spare Ribs Recipe
- Weight Watchers Thai Chicken Wrap
- Lemon Lime Cilantro Cast Iron Chicken
- Lemon Poke Cake With Blueberries
- Sunset Cocktail
- Chocolate Jamaican Rum Cake
- Lemon Cupcakes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes