Instant Pot Sprouted Mung Beans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"For years the rave has been that sprouted grains and beans are good for you. I have done a lot of personal experiments on this and can agree that they do make you feel a lot better versus eating non-sprouted beans. Since I don’t really have the time to sprout beans often, I do large batches and freeze them into two portion bags. Customize it, if you have three people in the house then freeze in three portion sizes. That way it's easy to cook with. "
Preparation Time5 min
Chilling Time3 min
Cooking Time7 min
Cooking MethodPressure Cooker
- 4 cups sprouted mung beans
- 1 tbsp fresh grated garlic
- fresh grated green chili
- pinch hing
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you've ever had a king ranch chicken casserole before, you'll have an idea of what this soup is all about. It's basically just a… Continue reading: "King Ranch Chicken Soupvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Yaki Udon
- Green Mutton Chops Recipe
- Southindian Mor Kuzhambu
- Perfect Caramel Popcorn
- Mustard Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Vegan Tzatziki Dip
- Reuben Sandwich
- Fudgy Nutella Brownies With Salted Caramel Sauce
- Healthy Blueberry Muffin Recipe With Greek Yogurt
- Easy Eggless Crepes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes