10 Minute Easy Layered Nacho Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Easy Layered Nacho Dip is a dip that my mom makes and we all go crazy for. It’s super easy to make, only a few ingredients and it takes about 10 minutes to throw together! It's perfect for serving a crowd on game day, game night or bringing along to a potluck. It's also vegetarian and gluten-free! When my mom puts it on the table, it’s gone in less time that it takes to make it! "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Cooking Vessel Size9X13 dish preferably
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Cookie Crusted Cheesecake Bars are quite possibly the easiest and most delicious morsels you'll ever make! If you love cheesecake and… Continue reading: "Cookie Crusted Cheesecake Barsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Creamy Parmesan Mushroom Chicken
- Buttered Parsley Potatoes
- Creamed Peas
- Pasta Puttanesca With Spicy Tuna
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- Sesame Thyme Crusted Rack Of Lamb
- Potato, Spinach And Beef Casserole
- Green Jello Shots
- Shepherd's Pie
- Strong Immune System Fig Smoothie
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes