Roasted Vegetable Wraps with Garlic Mayonnaise
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time12 min
- 1 medium bell pepper, cut in 3/4
- 1 medium red onion, cut in 1/2
- 1 medium zucchini (8 oz.), halved lengthwise, cut in 1/4
- 4 ounces mushrooms, cut in fourths
- 3 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 6 (8-inch) plain or whole-wheat flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Put vegetables, oil, basil, salt and pepper in a jelly-roll pan. Toss to mix and coat.
- Bake 12 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, create Garlic Mayonnaise. Stir together mayo, parsely and garlic in a small bowl until very well blended.
- Spread about 2 teaspoons on each tortilla. Place heaping 1/2 cup vegetable mixture in center of each. Top with 1/4 cup lettuce.
- Fold 1 end of each up about 1" over filling. Fold sides, overlapping, over folded end. Eat out of hand.
Read NextVegetarian Fiesta Lasagna
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.