Traeger Grilled Brussels Sprouts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Traeger Grilled Brussels Sprouts are the Brussels sprouts you wish you tried before you decided that you hated Brussels sprouts as a kid. If anyone ever claims to not like these, if any version can change their mind – this is it. I love grilled side dishes, and am always looking for ways to expand in our offerings in that area, but I always avoided Brussles Sprouts because I was pretty sure I hated these for the first 25 years or so of my life. I was also pretty sure I’d never tried them, but it didn’t seem like I was really missing out on anything either. "
- 1 pound Bacon (reserve grease)
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Have you ever had a craving for fried chicken that only KFC could satisfy? If so, you're in luck because we've whipped up a Copycat… Continue reading: "Copycat KFC Fried Chicken Recipevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Asian Ginger Dressing
- New England Clam Chowder
- Oreo Magic Bars
- Classic Frozen Margarita Recipe
- Instant Pot Lemon Chicken
- Homemade Chicken Parmesan
- Easy Jack Skellington Cookies
- Cookies And Cream Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Donut Muffins
- Spaghetti Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes