Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Broccoli
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"My favorite way to enjoy vegetables in the fall and winter is to roast them in a hot oven. sheet pan roasted brussels sprouts and broccoli will change the way you eat vegetables. This delicious post is in a sponsored partnership with Heluva Good Dips. All opinions are my own but the recipe is your to enjoy! Did you know that by roasting vegetables it brings out and caramelizes their natural sugars? It is true! Food science. I discovered sheet pan roasted brussels sprouts this spring when I was doing one of those cut out the carbs adjustment diets and I am still eating them to this day with this method. And broccoli? Perhaps if this is how broccoli was served to be as a child I would not have an aversion to it, over steamed and grey on the plate. This sheet pan roasting method is amazing in every way."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Abuela's Cheesy Chile Relleno Casserole is an old family recipe that will win you over. It's made with eggs, making it perfect for the… Continue reading: "Cheesy Chile Relleno Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Asian Takeout Garlic Egg Fried Rice
- Fruit Popsicles
- Chocolate Chip Cookies Without Brown Sugar
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Sandwich
- Chicken Crescent Rollups
- Easy Fast Rotisserie Chicken Tacos
- No Cook Ramen Pasta Salad
- Taco Stuffed Shells
- Stuffed Pepper Soup
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes