Roasted Brussel Sprouts With Dried Cherries
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Roasted brussel sprouts are absolutely nothing like the boiled ones you remember from back in the day. Roasting gives them a fabulous flavor unlike anything else, and we've kicked that up a notch by adding a couple of other ingredients. Dried cherries and carrots not only add color and texture, but increase the nutritional value. The sprouts, along with the carrots and cherries are tossed in a tasty sauce before roasting that makes them brown perfectly and taste amazing!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Easy is an understatement. This Boston Cream Poke Cake could not be simpler to make! If you have a box of cake mix and an oven, you're… Continue reading: "Easy Boston Cream Poke Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cinnamon Swirl Quick Bread
- Sous Vide Instant Pot Steak Fajitas
- Raspberry Cheesecake Smoothie
- Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
- Strawberry Topping Recipe
- Strawberry Soup Recipe. (1900 Park Fair Grand Floridian Copycat)
- Strawberry Rhubarb Cast Iron Crisp
- Thai Check Mix
- Dulce De Leche Tart
- S'mores Cookies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes