Garlic Parmesan Corn
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Garlic Parmesan Corn is an easy side dish that’s loaded with flavor. With just a handful of ingredients, this simple veggie is ready in just 10 minutes! n just 10 minutes, you’ll have tender corn, coated with a decadent garlic parmesan sauce that’s perfect for just about any meal. The best part about this easy corn recipe is that you can use fresh, frozen, or canned corn. Whatever you have on-hand will work well, and you can easily double to recipe to feed a crowd. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts With Dried Cherries
- Chicken Pesto Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- Easy Instant Pot Corn On The Cob
- Instant Pot Collard Greens – Easy Recipe
- Roasted Green Beans
- Garlic Green Beans
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Bacon
- Heavenly Sweet Potato Pineapple Casserole
- How to Store Cabbage
- Bacon Stuffed Zucchini Boats
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Southern Red Velvet Cake
- Air Fryer Mince Pies
- Cranberry Sauce Bars
- Coconut Date Balls
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- No-knead Rosemary Bread
- Dehydrated Pear Chips
- Santa Hat Rice Krispie Treats
- Reindeer Rice Krispie Treats
- Eggnog Cookies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes