Bakers Royale Raspberry Mousse
For a beautiful and delicious treat and also the perfect Valentine's Day recipes for couples, this Baker's Royale Raspberry Mousse recipe will have you addicted.
Like this recipe? Then check out more awesome Valentine's Day Recipes in this free eCookbook, 20 Valentine's Day Recipes: Blogger Edition.
- 1 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons Framboise
- 1 unflavored packet of gelatin
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Place raspberries and sugar in a saucepan and heat to boil. Once boiled remove from heat and place lid on pan; set aside and cool to warm.
- Place warm simmered raspberries in a food processor bowl and puree. Push puree through a fine mesh strainer to remove seeds. Set aside.
- In a saucepan sprinkle gelatin over Framboise and let it bloom. Once the gelatin has bloomed, heat it over low and gently stir until gelatin is dissolved; set aside to cool.
- In the meantime, whip heavy cream until soft peaks form.
- Pour raspberry puree mixture into a bowl and set it over another bowl filled with ice and water.
- Add gelatin mixture into raspberry puree and whisk until mixture thickens to syrup consistency. Remove bowl ice bowl. Fold raspberry gelatin mixture into soft peaked cream in thirds.
- Pour into forms or serving vessel, refrigerate for at least 2 hours to set mousse. Remove mousse from refrigerator 10 minutes prior to serving.