Green Bone Broth Smoothie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Bone broth is a versatile ingredient that can enhance the health benefits of a variety of recipes. This delicious smoothie stars Kettle & Fire Beef Bone Broth made from the bones of 100% grass-fed cattle. A simple recipe like this one shows healthy eating doesn’t have to be complicated or time consuming. With bone broth in your pantry, a tasty meal or snack is as easy as one, two, three. Breakfast will never be the same once you try this Green Bone Broth Smoothie recipe. This is a frothy cold green smoothie packed with fiber, protein, and collagen!"
Preparation Time5 min
- 4 Kettle & Fire Beef Bone Broth ice cubes
- 1 cup Spinach rinsed
- 1 Banana peeled and sliced
- 1 Green Apple cored and sliced
- 1 cup Water
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cosy Couscous Salad
- Crockpot Tuscan White Bean Chicken Stew
- Rich, Silky Celeriac Soup
- Home Made Apple Sauce
- Strawberry Banana Yogurt
- Black Widow Venom Moonshine
- Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
- Spinach Artichoke Bread
- Butternut Squash And Pumpkin Soup
- Skillet Potatoes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes