Dirty Dr. Pepper Cherry Ice Cream Float
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Baked goods have a time and a place, but when you don't want to turn on your oven in eighty degree weather, it is neither the time nor the place. A Dirty Dr. Pepper Cherry Ice Cream Float is an easy and cool dessert for summertime, and requires no heat to make. These family-friendly floats are just what you need to cool off and treat yourself when the weather is too hot to enjoy. The delicious floats have a hint of coconut and lime, turning your soda into a beach-worthy mocktail that kids and adults alike will love.
Preparation Time5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Creamy Apple Pie Lasagna is the perfect no-bake dessert for fall. If you love making delicious desserts without an oven, this is… Continue reading: "Creamy Apple Pie Lasagnavideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- French Apricot Jam
- Yummy And Easy Cheese Potato Bake
- The Most Delicious Peanut Butter, Banana And Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Easy Homemade Bread
- Green Mango Chutney
- Traeger Grilled French Toast
- Traeger No-flip Bacon
- Smoked Spicy Asian Pork Ribs
- Cherry Coke Ribs
- Traeger Grilled Nashville Hot Chicken
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes