Southern Fruit Tea Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This southern fruit tea recipe will really hit the spot on a hot summer day. Mix it half and half with sweet tea for a unique combination that is perfect for sipping on a rocker on the front porch."
NotesThis is a great recipe anytime of the year but summer is when I really love to add southern fruit tea to the menu of any party I am hosting. Whip up a batch and give it a try! It will be your go-to recipe from now on! Don’t forget to serve it up in your favorite mason jar glass for a true southern experience.
- 1 gallon water (divided)
- 4 family size tea bags
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup frozen pineapple/orange juice concentrate
- 1 cup frozen lemonade concentrate
Bring 2 cups water to a boil in medium saucepan. Add tea bags, remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes.
Once steeped, remove tea bags.
Add sugar and stir until dissolved. Add to a gallon size pitcher.
Stir in pineapple/orange juice and lemonade concentrates.
Add remaining water and stir well.
Pour over ice to serve.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Spicy Chicken Casserole is undeniably delicious for so many reasons. Between your classic chicken casserole aspect, also get a… Continue reading: "Spicy Chicken Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Blackened Cod with Garlic Yogurt Aioli
- Minced Meat Dumplings
- Custom Boxes With logo from DnPackaging
- Ranch Beans Chili Mac
- Cabbage Salad with Teriyaki Dressing
- Autumn Harvest Pork Stew
- Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Small Batch Almond Joy Cookies
- Bang Bang Shrimp
- Spicy Roasted Chickpeas
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes