Southern Fruit Tea Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This southern fruit tea recipe will really hit the spot on a hot summer day. Mix it half and half with sweet tea for a unique combination that is perfect for sipping on a rocker on the front porch."
This is a great recipe anytime of the year but summer is when I really love to add southern fruit tea to the menu of any party I am hosting. Whip up a batch and give it a try! It will be your go-to recipe from now on! Don’t forget to serve it up in your favorite mason jar glass for a true southern experience.
- 1 gallon water (divided)
- 4 family size tea bags
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup frozen pineapple/orange juice concentrate
- 1 cup frozen lemonade concentrate
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Steakhouse Green Beans
- Best Pizza Sauce Recipe for a Chicago Deep Dish
- Garlic Parmesan Shrimp
- Buffalo Chicken Breadsticks
- Sweet and Sour Meatballs
- Frosted Peanut Butter Chip Brownies
- French Onion Soup
- No Bake Lime Jelly Cheesecake
- Green Bean Casserole
- Pepperoni Pizza Dip
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes