Chocolate Dipped Oreos
If you're looking for Valentine's Day cookie recipes but don't have a lot of time, these Chocolate Dipped Oreos are perfect. With few ingredients and even fewer steps you'll have these made in no time!
Like this recipe? Then check out more awesome Valentine's Day Recipes in this free eCookbook, 20 Valentine's Day Recipes: Blogger Edition.
- 1 package of regular sized Double Stuffed Oreos
- 1 package of white almond bark
- red food coloring
- candy sprinkles (in pink, white and red)
- Heat almond bark in microwave safe bowl for a few minutes or until chocolate is melted. (You could also use a double boiler to melt chocolate).
- Add desired amount of red food coloring to get pink tone in the almond bark chocolate coating.
- Take each Oreo cookie and dip half way in chocolate. Place onto a wax papered surface for drying and sprinkle with candy sprinkes.
- Let dry until candy coating is hardened.
Read NextValentine's Day Sugar Cookie Bars
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Dec 04, 2015
Perfect for a school party!
Feb 15, 2013
this is a great cookie, but for those of us that do not bake much this could be a disaster because you used water base red food coloring and not oil...if you use water base food coloring with almond bark the minute the water base food coloring is poured into the almond bark it turns to stone becareful!!
Jan 06, 2013
these look like they would good.
Feb 14, 2012
Made these, they were really good and easy! Wish I would have thought to color the bark!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use