Chocolate Dipped Oreos
If you're looking for Valentine's Day cookie recipes but don't have a lot of time, these Chocolate Dipped Oreos are perfect. With few ingredients and even fewer steps you'll have these made in no time!
Like this recipe? Then check out more awesome Valentine's Day Recipes in this free eCookbook, 20 Valentine's Day Recipes: Blogger Edition.
- 1 package of regular sized Double Stuffed Oreos
- 1 package of white almond bark
- red food coloring
- candy sprinkles (in pink, white and red)
- Heat almond bark in microwave safe bowl for a few minutes or until chocolate is melted. (You could also use a double boiler to melt chocolate).
- Add desired amount of red food coloring to get pink tone in the almond bark chocolate coating.
- Take each Oreo cookie and dip half way in chocolate. Place onto a wax papered surface for drying and sprinkle with candy sprinkes.
- Let dry until candy coating is hardened.