Thanksgiving Salad: 14 Easy Recipes For Your Feast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When it comes time to cook for the big meal, it's likely you'll have the big things covered. But what about all those smaller dishes that make the meal complete and memorable? These Thanksgiving Salad Recipes will brighten up your table and bring some crunch and color to your plate. So make room for a few veggies this Thanksgiving. Don't worry, salads with lots of bacon and cheese are still salads if there are some leafy greens in the mix too.
Make the most out of your holiday cooking this year by throwing a few easy Thanksgiving salad recipes on the menu. With recipes like Fall Havest Salad with Pumpkin Goddess Dressing and Creamy Broccoli Bacon Cheddar Salad, your taste buds will not be disappointed after you eat your beloved candied sweet potatoes and favorite, out-of-the-bird stuffing. These easy salad recipes are great for appetizers before the big meal too! Get your stomach ready for the meal of its life by doing some "warm up" eating to start. At least with salad, you know you won't be too full for the forthcoming feast.
14 Easy Salad Recipes for your Feast
For other Thanksgiving dinner recipe ideas, check out our free eCookbook, 22 Easy Thanksgiving Recipes (for dinner, sides, and more!)
From crunchy toasted pecans to tender roasted acorn squash, crisp juicy apples, and tart dried cranberries. This is a healthy Thanksgiving side dish that wont weigh you down!
This basic chicken caesar salad recipe is made even more delicious with the addition of spiral pasta.
This salad challenges the thought that all salads are "boring" by bringing flavor to the table in unexpected ways. Check it out!
This salad is naturally vegetarian, however, if you'd like to add a protein, turkey breast would easily complement this salad, making it a bit heartier and more of a meal than a side or appetizer-- and a great way to use up some leftover turkey!
You can't go wrong with a salad when it's drizzled in a mayonnaise-Parmesan dressing, especially when it's also full of bacon crumbles. The dried cranberries add the right hint of sweetness.
With ingredients liked dried cranberries, Granny Smith apples, and pecans, it has all of the fall essentials.
Bacon bits, Cheddar cheese, sliced almonds, and broccoli florets are smothered in a delicious dressing.
It's easy to see why one would fall in love with this delicious salad. The sweet and savory ingredients combined with the red wine vinegar poppy seed dressing make it a memorable meal you'll be proud to serve.
Serve delicious spinach salad with goat cheese, pomegranates, butternut squash, and pecans with a red wine vinaigrette on Thanksgiving for all of your family. It's full of such rich, delicious fall flavors that everyone is sure to love.
This salad is a knockout even without any dressing. But, mix up the creamy basil dressing and you won't be disappointed!
A combination of so many wonderful flavors, this salad is a great addition to any dinner table spread. Great for holiday potlucks or parties.
The crowd will go nuts with the stunning side dish, which also works well as an appetizer. You can mix up the berries depending on the season, although, blueberries are always a hit with the Feta crumbles.
This salad is a scaled-down, healthier version of the Thanksgiving meal. It's got everything you need to satisfy that Thanksgiving feast craving - turkey, butternut squash, cranberries, and walnuts - minus the tight pants and guilt afterward!
This delightful salad combines baby spinach leaves, dried cranberries, fresh mushrooms, chickpeas, and crumbled bacon, all tossed with a lemon basil dressing.
Thanksgiving wouldn't be Thanksgiving without at least one pumpkin dessert on the table. Check out our full collection of Pumpkin Recipes, both sweet and savory, here!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
For a dish that will make dinner easy as 1, 2, 3, look no further than the World's Most Irresistible Chicken. This chicken dinner is… Continue reading: "World's Most Irresistible Chickenvideocam"
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall Free eCookbook
- Great Grandma's Famous Stuffing
- "24 Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes and Fall Craft Projects" eCookbook
- 9 Simple Thanksgiving Recipes: Our 2016 Thanksgiving Meal Plan
- Leftover Mashed Potato Cakes
- "The Best Desserts for Thanksgiving: 11 Sweet Recipes for the Fall" Free eCookbook
- Homemade Amish Cranberry Sauce
- Holiday How-To: Thanksgiving Crafts and Pumpkin Recipes
- Grandma's Favorite Roast Turkey
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Mashed Potatoes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cake Mix Donuts
- Shrimp And Ravioli
- Dairy Free Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Chicken Green Chile Tamales Recipe
- Chicken Mole Tacos With Dona Maria Sauce
- Instant Pot Hearty Beef Barley Stew
- Lemon Sugar Cookies With White Chocolate Drizzle
- Pork Ribeye Roast Cuban Mojo Tacos
- One Skillet Cheesy Chicken Chili
- Saskatoon Berry Pancakes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes