This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Creamy Sweet Potato Carrot Soup
"This is a warming vegan, gluten-free soup with an appealing golden color. This soup is so full of vitamin A, and it’s bursting with hearty ingredients which would give you a comfy feeling with awesome deliciousness. This thick, creamy, and bright soup makes an easy, quick and comforting bowlful for everyday meal — all on its own. For a complete meal, I would suggest you add a slice of bread with some salad or have it with some rice or noodles. And yes, don’t forget a splash of lime/lemon juice at the end for that extra flavor punch."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time40 min
- 1 tablespoon Oil (Vegetable Or Coconut)
- 1 large Yellow Onion, Diced
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 3 cups Vegetable Stock, Plus More If Needed
- 2 cups Diced Peeled Sweet Potatoes
- 1 tablespoon Ginger, Diced
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon Garlic, Diced
- 2 teaspoons Ground Pepper - 2 Tsp
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan Sea Salt - ½ Tsp
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Mar 19, 2017
Since we embarked on a low carb way of eating sweet potatoes have become our absolute favorite thing. Besides chocolate, that is. LOL! This soup, with the coconut milk and ginger providing a lovely taste reference to eastern cooking. is quite delicious and our family loved it do much that it is definitely going to become a firm favorite with us.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use