Creamy Dill Pickle Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Creamy Dill Pickle Soup combines grated dill pickles with potatoes, onions, celery, carrots and garlic in a creamy broth that is perfectly seasoned. Family and friends alike just love this most unusual soup. I love to serve it with Easy Parmesan Herb Skillet Rolls or Triple Cheese Garlic Bread. This unusual soup is a must try and one of my all time favorites. The dill pickle taste in this soup is very subtle and never overpowering. The coriander, turmeric and cumin really help tame and complement the dill pickle superbly. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Ready for a breakfast casserole with an extra protein kick? This Dump and Done Chicken Casserole is so delicious and can easily be… Continue reading: "Dump and Done Chicken Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Carrot Cake Recipe
- Easy Hamburger Soup
- Gluten Free Lemon Cake
- Air Fryer Pull Apart Bread Rolls
- Air Fryer Roasted Chickpeas (no Oil)
- The Ultimate Spanish Vegetable Paella Using Basic Pantry Staples
- Easy Indian Curry Paste Recipe
- A Message from The Editors of RecipeLion
- Strawberry Shortcake Mini Desserts
- Copycat Outback Steakhouse Ranch Dressing Recipe
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes