Slow Cooker Black Bean Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"You only need 10 minutes of prep for this healthy Black Bean Soup recipe that’s made in the slow cooker! The hearty and satisfying vegan soup is a restaurant copycat, so pair it with a crusty baguette and your favorite toppings for a delicious vegetarian meal! The vegetarian black bean soup from a local restaurant has been one of my favorite options ever since that restaurant opened when I was in college. Imagine my delight when I created a homemade black bean soup from scratch that tastes exactly like the restaurant’s recipe! It’s thick, creamy, nutritious — and it can be prepared in my slow cooker. Hooray! "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time8 hr
Slow Cooker Time HIGH4 hr
Slow Cooker Time LOW8 hr
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One bite of this Fluffy Cream Puff Cake and you will fall in love. This easy dessert recipe combines pudding, Cool Whip, chocolate,… Continue reading: "Fluffy Cream Puff Cakevideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes